I was always one of the best students in School.
But nothing I learned in school prepared me for the harsh reality of Life.
Here are 23 Things I know now in my 30s, that I wish I knew in my 20s. Lessons on Life and Business
- If you must master anything, master yourself.
- When it comes to finding your passion, usually it is the simple things you are overlooking. They are staring right at you and wondering why you are so stupid. Don’t try to find your passion. You already have it. Do the simple thing.
- Life is really just a blink that we experience over a course of years. You are here then you are not.
- There is no separation between death and life. To live is to die. To die is to live again. Death is not the end but the continuation of life.
- You suffer because you are trying to do it all on your own. Help is all around you but you must ask for it. Drop the weight and let Spirit lead.
- There is only Now. You suffer from the past which is gone and worry for the future that is to come. But there is only now. Be here, now.
- Evarything you want in life is on the other side of the growth and transformation that must happen within you first.
- You’ve been chosen for a specific divine task that only you can fill. To find what this requires that you first deny your life. It is not about you, it is bigger than you.
- Hell is a place you can go to in your mind. Same with Heaven. We are already living in hell. Going within is how you get to heaven. (The kingdom of heaven is within you)
- There’s no escape when it is yourself you are running away from. No matter where you go, there you are.
- Owning your human errors, mistakes, and failures is how you take back your power from the curse of regret.
- You are You. What you do is what You do. You’ll suffer greatly if you think of yourself only in terms of what you do. Drop the labels.
- To know many things yet not know yourself is to know nothing at all.
- Sometimes the thing you are running away from is exactly the thing you should stand firm and face. Let your fear guide you to more life.
- Don’t go back to what broke you, hoping that it will put you back together. It will only break you again.
- Overanalyzing and overthinking will never get the results required from intentional, right action
- Right action beats planning when planning doesn’t act. You can plan all you want, but until you act nothing changes.
- If you are not fucking it up sometimes, you are not even trying.
- Going to school will get you a formal education but having high-value Skills will get you paid. Acquire skills that are tough to compete with and refine yourself daily.
- Top skills that will help you more than most Degrees:
- Public Speaking
- Affiliate Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Web Development
- Online Course Creation
21. The future of the world is wildly digital. To thrive, you must think of yourself as a Media company. Create content in many formats, share your story, and spread your message, leveraging the tools and resources available now
22. If you want to grow an audience online, learn how to communicate ideas. If you want to make money, learn how to sell. If you do both, you’ll never lack bread.
23. The easiest way to start anything is to start. Stop procrastinating by endlessly talking and talking about how you want to start. We have heard you. Now start.